Our journey starts with a coastal drive overlooking some off our blue flag beaches before discovering the 114 curves of Chapman’s Peak. We stop to capture the magnificent views of the rocky coastline while considering the engineering behind it all.
We continue towards The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve whereby we explore the Southern most tip of Africa. Don’t forget to ware your comfortable walking shoes.
Boulders Beach Penguin colony a stone throw away is where we head next in search of a African Penguin soul mate (baring in mind penguins mate for life). After all the excitement Kalk Bay known as Kalkies we stop for lunch and then Muizenberg before driving back to Cape Town.
What to expect
R1300 per person
7 – 8 hours
- Bo-Kaap (decision made on the day subject to time)
- Atlantic & Chapmans Peak coastal drive
- The Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve
- Boulders Beach penguin colony
- Kalk Bay stroll
- Muizenberg (colorful bungalows)
- Entrance at Cape Point
- Entrance at Penguin Colony
- Entrance at Boulders Beach (subject to prior arrangements)
- Light lunch
The group size on this tour will be maximum 7 passengers excluding your tour guide. In order for a confirmed departure we require minimum 4 passengers booked.
We do offer this tour privately please select “book private” to secure your tour for a specific date.